Two Day Intro to Mplus Workshop July 26th and 27th
**** THIS WORKSHOP IS NOW FULL ****
** To be added to mailing list for future workshops, complete the signup from below **
- Participants may attend in-person (Greensboro, NC) or online via a professional video conferencing system
- Workshop is "hands on" and interactive with focus on comprehension of analyses not statistics
- Basics of measurement and structural models
- Introduction to Mplus (including reading in data from SPSS)
- Multigroup analyses (and moderation)
- Mediation analyses
- Loop/plot commands to plot interactions in Mplus
- Space is limited, so register quickly!
- Fee is $400 USD
- Workshop location is Space Logix 1150 Revolution Mills Dr. Greensboro, NC
To Register for this workshop, complete the information below.
For more details, click on file below (July 2016 Workshop.docx)
Payments are due 30 days prior to the workshop (click Fees and Payments above)