Longitudinal Data Analysis: SEM Approaches using Mplus
Tuesday May 26th through Thursday May 28th
9 am to 3:30 pm each day Eastern Standard Time (USA)
Fee is $400 for faculty and staff, $350 for student
This 3 day workshop is designed for graduate students, postdoctoral scholars, and faculty in the behavioral sciences. My clients tend to need broad coverage of more advanced statistics and approaches that go beyond the typical training in graduate school. My approach is an applied, hands-on, and non-technical introduction to a variety of analyses using Mplus. Rather than an extensive coverage of statistics and formulas, my approach is for applied researchers who want to understand and apply contemporary analyses. There is also a focus on “tools of the trade” using Mplus including a focus on unique analysis features that promote best practices among SEM users. The registration form is available at the bottom of this page and after you register, I will send an invoice for payment. For a detailed syllabus scroll to the bottom
Is this for me? What will I need?
- Designed for non-statisticians, knowledge of statistics is helpful, not required
- You will need a good WiFi connection and should have Mplus installed on your computer. If you need a free demo version, you can download that at https://www.statmodel.com/demo.shtml
What is provided?
- I will provide Mplus syntax, data files, presentation materials and recorded videos
- All materials provided via a Google Share folder
What is covered?
- Latent growth curve modeling
- Growth mixture modeling
- Latent change scores
- Autoregressive latent trajectory models
To register and pay for this workshop, go to: 2020 Longitudinal Registration